- When is TechCon?
- Where is the TechCon being held?
- Is there parking at IIT?
- How many people attend MPI TechCon?
- Where are conference sessions held?
- How do I pick the education sessions I’d like to attend?
- Can you attend TechCon online?
- What is the dress code for the conference?
- Where is the reception located?
- Is the reception included in the registration?
- Is the reception available for purchase by itself?
- What is the Hackathon?
- How do we participate in the Hackathon?
- Who do you request for time regarding interviews with event organizers, sponsors or speakers?
- I want to exhibit at TechCon, how do I register?
When was the MPI TechCon?
MPI TechCon was on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
Where was TechCon being held?
It was held at the Illinois Institute of Technology, located at 3250 S. State Street Chicago, IL. The IIT is easily accessible via taxi, bus or train. Travel information, including nearby train stations, can be found by visiting: http://mpitechcon.com/location/
How many people attended TechCon?
Over two hundred and eighty quality meeting and travel industry related attendees attended, with an overwhelming number of them planners.
Where were the conference sessions held?
There were designated rooms assigned for each conference session. Please refer to the 2013 event mobile app and website for specific hall locations.
What was the dress code for the conference?
Business casual, with an emphasis on casual. No ties. Technology should be fun and accessible, that starts with being comfortable.
Where was the reception located?
The reception took place on the lower level of the conference hall.
Who do you request for time regarding interviews with event organizers, sponsors or speakers?
Interested media requests, bloggers or podcast producers should contact the Media Relations of TechCon – More information.