Illinois Institute of Technology
Hermann Hall Conference Center
3250 S. State Street
TechCon was proud to be hosted by the Illinois Institute of Technology, one of the premiere technology driven schools in the country. The event took place in the Grover Hermann Hall, a stunning Ludwig Mies van der Rohe designed building that balances the raw technology vibe with a working educational space. TechCon provides event planners, event suppliers, marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies, and business leaders with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the ever changing social and digital landscape. TechCon was designed for you by industry thought leaders and innovators, our instructional program was designed to cut through the noise and deliver you the knowledge needed to use these new tools effectively.
Limited parking is available for an additional discounted rate of $8.00 which must be pre-purchased at the time of registration.
- CTA Red Line (Howard-95th/Dan Ryan) to Sox-35th station
- CTA Green Line (Ashland-63rd or 63rd-Cottage Grove) to 35th-Bronzeville-IIT station
- CTA Bus lines with stops on Main Campus (#29-State, #35-35th, #24-Wentworth, #4-Cottage Grove)
Check out the CTA’s home page for schedules and bus routes.
- Metra : The Rock Island line 35th Street schedule available here.
- Check out the #MPITechCon taxi sponsor Hailo on your iphone or android phone. https://hailocab.com/chicago
HAILO. The Chicago Taxi App.
Use Hailo to get a taxi wherever you are, whenever you want. All it takes is two taps on your iPhone or Android Phone. Pay automatically with your credit or debit card.