Press at MPITechCon:
- Media Credentials: Available at the registration desk at TechCon (see below)
- Social Media: Follow TechCon on Twitter at the event hash tag: #MPITechCon, #HackMPI and @MPITechCon.
- Follow MPI TechCon on Facebook: Meeting Professionals International – Chicago Area Chapter
- Join the Conversation on LinkedIn; Meeting Professionals International – Chicago Area Chapter
- Follow News Updates at: www.mpitechcon.com
- Follow Hackathon information at www.mpitechcon.com/hackathon
- TechCon Event App: TechCon event information on your Smart Phone and iPad soon.
- MPI Chicago and TechCon Fact Sheet (.pdf)
Media Contact: Jill Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-421-0113 ext. 5204
Advance Coverage Opportunities:
Many of our exceptional speakers, organizers and experts are available in advance of our conference for interviews with professional and social media representatives. We ask that you contact us at to submit your request at email@example.com so that we may coordinate with booking agents and managers accordingly.
Press Pass Requests:
To request a press pass, please contact Jill Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
Professional journalists and editors, employed by media organizations:
At least two recent and substantive bylined articles in relevant media-company publications, websites or blogs. The articles must clearly display authorship.
Documentation of a specific assignment to cover the event for a relevant media-company publication, website or blog. The documentation must include the assigning editor’s contact information.
Press passes may be denied for: Public relations professionals, marketing professionals, advertising professionals, sales professionals, IT professionals, financial/investment analysts, venture capitalists, writers for user-group/community newsletters or blogs, writers for vendor or in-house publications, bloggers/pod-casters for personal or vendor websites, book authors and editors, technology consultants and freelance analysts. On occasion TechCon may grant press passes for specific exceptions, it is required that new/alternative media request in advance. For more information or to request a press pass, please contact Jill Kaplan at email@example.com or 312-421-0113 ext. 5204.